RIG Roofing: The Most Reliable Roof Replacement Company in Lakeland, Florida
RIG Roofing is a family-owned and operated roofing company that has been serving Lakeland, Florida for over 30 years with reliable roof replacement services. We are licensed and insured, and offer an outstanding 10-year workmanship warranty on every new roof we install. We are also committed to providing excellent customer service and educating our customers every step of the way.
We understand that your roof is a crucial part of your home, and we take our responsibility to protect it seriously. We use only the highest quality materials and equipment in our roof replacements; treating your roof like our very own.
We also love giving back to the community. We support a number of local charities, and have a big spot in our hearts for youth sports and bettering the futures of the children in our community.
Here are just a few of the reasons RIG Roofing is the best choice for your Lakeland, Florida roof replacement:
- We are experts in roof replacements in Lakeland, FL and have completed numerous jobs in the community.
- We have the experience and knowledge to handle any roofing job, big or small.
- We are licensed, insured and BBB A+ rated. This means that you can be confident that you are doing business with a reputable company and your project is protected.
- We offer a 10-year workmanship warranty on every new roof installation completed in Lakeland, FL. Hello peace of mind!
- We are committed to providing excellent customer service. Our customers are informed every step of the way during their roof replacements, and we answer your questions in a timely manner.
- We don’t just tell you what you need. We educate our customers about their roofing options because we want you to make the best decision for your home and your budget.
- We offer a 1-year preventative maintenance plan with every new roof replacement. Completed 2x a year, our roof maintenance plan helps to ensure that your roof stays in the best condition possible, and that you are informed of any problems in a timely manner. There are options to extend your roof maintenance plan after your year of free service.
- We use only the highest quality materials and equipment. Stuff that we would use on our own roofs like high quality shingles, metal, or tile to dependable underlayments, all the way down to the nails - galvanized ring shank nails.
- We are a family-owned and operated business that treats our customers like family.
How to Spot Signs of Damage on Your Roof
It's true that Lakeland, Florida’s weather patterns can cause damage to your roof. Being able to spot these signs is important, so you can address it as soon as possible. Here are some of the most common signs of roof damage:
- Missing or loose shingles
- Curled or peeling shingles
- Granule loss
- Damaged soffit or fascia
- Indoor leaks or ceiling stains
If you see any of these signs of damage on your roof in Lakeland, FL it's important to call a licensed roofing contractor such as RIG Roofing to assess your roof. Roof damage can lead to serious problems, such as mold growth, and structural damage to your home. ☎️ 1 (863) 294-4477
Contact RIG Roofing Today
If think you need roof replacement services in Lakeland, Florida, contact RIG Roofing today. We are always happy to provide you with a free roofing assessment and let you know where your roof stands. Don't hesitate to reach out today, we look forward to helping you protect your home and your family.
Join the RIG Roofing Maintenance Program and Forget About Trying to be an At-Home Roof Assessor
Click here to learn about the benefits of the RIG Roofing Maintenance Plan. An annual roof checkup service, which will help prolong the life of your roof and spot trouble areas so you can plan accordingly for the inevitable.
Visitors also read
Protecting Your Home From Lakeland, FL Weather Starts With A Strong Roof
Protecting your home from harsh storms and wind always starts with a strong roof...
Will My Insurance Pay For A Roof Replacement. Advice you need to know!
Will Insurance Pay For A Roof Replacement? Typically, homeowners insurance polic...
How To Diagnose Roof Wind Damage In Davenport and What To Do About It
To help you understand how damaging winds can be to your roof in Davenport, we p...
The Value Regular Roof Maintenance in Florida
Regular roof maintenance is an important aspect of being a responsible homeowner...